Monday, November 18, 2013

Catch Me in Satin Sheets

The Polish:
Duri - Rejuvicote as base
Revlon - Satin Sheets (Sweet Nothings collection)
The Lady Varnishes - Catch Me Dancing (I'm Not Finished collection)


Mid-week I was looking for something super sheer, so I decided on Satin Sheets, which is basically nothing but a faint red shimmer. With one coat, it's just barely noticeable, as you can see. Simple and perfect for what I needed at the time.


And then on Friday, I got my latest nail mail, Catch Me Dancing, delicate glass flecks in a milky white base. I couldn't help but put it on right away, without even taking Satin Sheets off. You can still see the red shimmer shining through.


The Lady Varnishes lets her customers choose a scent for her polishes, and she has quite a wide range, too. I chose a jasmine scent to be mixed in with Catch Me Dancing, but it smells more... grape? Meh, oh well, it's still so pretty! Like a white version of Illamasqua's Raindrops. <3 Maybe one day I'll be able to capture how lovely it is in my pictures. *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment