Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let it Snow

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Main: Cameo Colours Lacquer - Let it Snow (Holiday collection 2012)
TC: None


Happy New Year, polish people! After the unfortunate event that was Fancy Gloss's Marry Me, I was hoping to recover my love for this type of polish with Let it Snow, a seasonal polish released last year that I picked up from a blog sale. And you know what? It smelled almost as bad! Oh, the disappointment. This has me rethinking indie polish all together. I think I better stick to the bigger, more well known indie brands from now on. (Well... except for in the case of blog sales... those are hard to resist.)


I was so disappointed that another pretty was stinky, I didn't even top coat it. I would have taken it off right away, but I had somewhere to be. I just left it for the night and then removed it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment