Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Solitary Again

The Polish:
BC: None
Color: OPI - Solitaire (Liquid Sands line), 2 coats
TC: None

Busy week, no time to do nails? Looks like it's time for a texture polish again. Maybe eventually I'll use up one of these minis.

I feel like I've done a better job on application with this one this time. The other times I've worn Solitaire, I felt like I couldn't really get it to look nice, but this time, I find myself continually admiring my nails... :)


This swatch maybe isn't the best because it's picking up the blue from my shirt instead of showing off its true white-ness, but all of the direct sun photos gave me lobster claws. Meh. So this'll do.

Wear: Seven days, wore like iron. Minor chips on day five, but nothing too noticeable until day seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment