Sunday, February 7, 2016

Dog Days

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Reverie Nail Lacquer - Dog Days, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


Yay, the first polish from my Reverie haul! I wasn't planning on getting Dog Days, but it was on sale, so I couldn't help myself. Whoops. I went a little crazy buying there for a while. ^-^;


I wasn't expecting Dog Days's base to be so sheer. It does have a tint to it, but it's so faint, I can hardly decide what color it is. White? Green? Grey? I don't even know. Definitely not completely clear, though. Probably meant to be a topper. But the glitters are super colorful! Neon blue and yellow, plus some iridescent yellow-golds that are almost undetectable unless you're looking closely. Here's a good shot of them:


I wore this on a long-weekend vacation, and thankfully it lasted the entire time! I was picking it off in the car on the way home.


Wear: Lifting on Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment