Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beluga Blizzard

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Color: Two coats of Sea Lore - Beluga Blizzard (Wintry Friends collection) over Sally Hansen - Fog (Smooth & Perfect line)
TC: Seche Vite


I had seen Sea Lore's Wintry Friends collection on Facebook, but honestly I didn't like them enough to buy at the time and probably wouldn't have gotten Beluga if I hadn't seen it on one of the swap groups. Its previous owner agreed to swap, so I decided to give it a shot.


Blizzard is a very apt term for what is happening on my nails right now. Beluga is a very shiny mix of small matte white glitters and silver shimmer. At one coat, you can make out the individual glitters, and that's probably all you need for everyday wear, because at two coats, everything blurs together in a shimmery blizzard of white and silver. It's a super wintry polish, but I know that won't stop me from wearing it at random times in the year anyway.


Wear: Four days, then peeling. Unfortunately, I was at work when I noticed the peeling, and in a fit of stress, peeled EVERYTHING off. I felt horrible about it afterwards and moisturized constantly throughout the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment