Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tomoko's Starlight

The Polish:
BC: CND - Stickey, under accent nail only
Main Color: Zoya - Tomoko (Pixie Dust collection), two coats
Accent: Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer - Guided by Starlight (Holiday 2013 collection), two coats
TC: Seche Vite, over accent nail only


Guided by Starlight is the Christmas polish from Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer's Holiday polishes. It's a white crelly with a mixture of gold shape glitter, including stars, diamonds, and circles, as well as a few silver and holo glitters. I've been holding onto it for a little while because when I first tried to put it on, I made a mess of it. I didn't really want to play with it again, but considering it in this mani, as an accent for Tomoko, made me determined to get it right. I had to make sure my coats were extra thin and apply it very carefully, but it turned out nice. I love the combination of it with sparkly Tomoko!


Wear: Four days

No comments:

Post a Comment