Monday, November 2, 2015

Boris & Nicole

The Polish:
BC: CND - Stickey
Color: Julep - Boris & Nicole, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Well, this color was a surprise! Not really a good one, but definitely a surprise, nevertheless. In the bottle, Boris & Nicole looks like a shimmery brown. I'm not really one for those sorts of colors, but a friend pushed it into my hands, telling me that it's the PERFECT fall color and that I HAD to have it. Well, alright then..!


So imagine my shock when the first coat applied incredibly RED. Not just reddish, like Cosmic Fates, but completely, undeniably RED. At two coats, the color deepened, and the gold shimmer added to the depth nicely.. but it's still super red...


Inside, sometimes it looks like that red-leaning brown shimmer I expected, but then I move under the light again and remember that nope, it's actually red.


Wear: Some tipwear on Day 3, chips and slight lifting on Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment