Saturday, November 14, 2015

Warm and Tulle

The Polish:
Treatment: OPI - Nail Envy
BC: CND - Stickey (left hand only)
Main: OPI - Warm and Fozzie, three coats
Accent: Sally Hansen - Teal Tulle, three coats (reversed on right hand)
TC: Seche Vite (over Warm and Fozzie only)


I don't know if I'm feeling this. Why do I still have VNL (visible nail line) after three coats of Warm and Fozzie? Gross. It's still nearly visible on three coats of Teal Tulle, too! Come on, guys!


This is Warm and Fozzie's second chance, so it goes directly into the purge box. Bye, Felicia.


Teal Tulle, on the other hand.. I was resisting wearing it because I figured it'd be tricky to work with. It's definitely not as awesome as Crystalline, but application was fine. It definitely needs at least three coats, which is unfortunate, but it's not a bad color. Think I'll keep it around for a little while longer.

Wear: Small chips on Day 3, peels on Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment