Friday, November 20, 2015

Cinderella

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Sinful Colors - Cinderella, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Cinderella was one of my favorite polishes a few years ago, but it's been quite a while since I wore it last. So I thought I'd see if I still love it.


It IS a pretty color, isn't it? A nice sheer, pale blue with pink shimmer. You can't tell very well from the pictures, but it IS rather streaky. It's pretty noticeable in person. I have some light blues that are nicer, not as streaky and that I like better, so my immediate thought is that I can purge Cinderella.


It WAS a little gloopy when I applied it, though. So.. you know.. maybe I want to thin it out and give it another chance? I used to have a place for polishes in purgatory, ones that I wanted to give one more chance. I'm going to continue that practice, starting with Cinderella.

Wear: Removed on Day Four with no noticeable wear

No comments:

Post a Comment