Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Dancing? My Pointe Exactly

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Jelly: OPI - My Pointe Exactly, one coat on either side of the glitter
Glitter: The Lady Varnishes - Catch Me Dancing, one coat between layers of jelly
TC: Seche Vite


I haven't ever been super fond of Catch Me Dancing. It just never lived up to the image I had of it. Last time I wore it, I finally got it to look alright in a pink jelly sandwich. This time I thought I'd try it in a grey sandwich, but I still don't love it. Again, it's just alright.


And I've been trying to purge lately, so it's not with a heavy heart that this one goes into the purge box. I've given it enough chances to wow me, but I'd always just rather wear something else. It's a fine polish, but I won't ever reach for it. I want to get to the point where I only own my favorite polishes, and this belongs only in a collection of good polishes.


Wear: Slight peels on Day 2, which is fair, as I haven't used a cuticle remover in a while. Removed on Day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment