Sunday, November 29, 2015

Guided By Starlight

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer - Guided by Starlight, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


Hmm.. I had been avoiding wearing this one because it's finicky. I'd managed to wear it successfully as an accent once, but mostly I just didn't want to deal with it. Since I've been trying to purge lately, I thought I'd make a final decision about it.


It IS pretty cute. Last time I tried laying it on thick, so this time I thought I'd try going the thin route. That didn't work, either, though, because it's a streaky white. Meh.


But the glitters! So many glitters! Allllll of the glitters. Stars and moons and diamonds and circles and squares and hexes and micros.. holo gold and holo silver and iridescent.. oh my goodness! I wish it was easier to deal with, but I just don't care enough. Someone who cares more can deal with it. Not me. Purge.


Wear: Removed on Day 3 with slight lifting. Hmm.. I'm not getting nearly as good wear as I normally do.. I wonder what's going on. It's not just needing to use cuticle remover because I used it just before this mani. There must be something else messing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment