Sunday, November 22, 2015

Eggnogoholic

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Girly Bits - Eggnogoholic, three coats with matte before the third
Matte: China Glaze - Matte Magic, before the third coat
TC: Seche Vite


Ugh, again with this streaky mess? Okay, to be fair, it definitely looks better than the last time I wore this polish, but still, Eggnogoholic just doesn't live up to the ideal form of itself. In an attempt to counteract the steakyness, I used a matte coat before the final coat of polish to level everything out, but it only helped a little.


I COULD put this polish into purgatory and wear it again over a pure white... but I feel like two chances is all something really needs. If I don't love it, it needs to go. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! Straight into the purge box with you.

Wear: Light lifting on Day 3, removed immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment