Monday, January 11, 2016

Altruism

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Mentality Polish - Altruism, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Well, this is what I get for doing my nails in the dark. I was marathoning some Sailor Moon with a friend and really wanted to do my nails at the same time. They turned out pretty alright, considering, but I still should have turned on a light, huh? Hah.


Mentality has gotten a lot of hate recently, and for good reason. I got this and another from a local swap, and I've been itching to wear this one again. I've resisted because of Mentality's reputation now, but honestly.. these polishes are a couple years old. They were made way before the polishes that have been giving people trouble, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them. They're still pretty, and thus, despite my reservations about posting pictures online, I will continue to wear them. (And try not to feel guilty about it.)


Wear: Removed on Day 3 with no visible wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment