Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mystical

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Revlon - Mystical, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Mystical is an old Revlon my mother-in-law gave to me during a local swap. I'm convinced it's magic. Like, +3 Magic. It's a blue-purple duochrome with blue shimmer and tons of depth. It's a little darker than I normally wear, but I'm getting used to darker, especially with all this magic going on. Seriously, pictures just don't do it justice.


SO Comments
I showed SO, a gamer, when I first put it on so that I could tell him about it being +3 Magic. A few days later, he noticed my nails while cuddling.

SO: Wow, is that the same polish?
Me: Yep.
SO: I mean.. same... *trying to find the right word* appli...cation?
Me: *smile* Yep! This is day four. Nice wear, huh?
SO: Yeah. *smile*

He's getting good! :3


Wear: Lifting on Day 5, with minimal tip wear starting on Day 3. Removal left a little staining, so next time, wear two layers of base coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment