Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hawaii Iridescent Freeze

The Polish:
BC: Nail-Aid - Extreme Steel Hardener
Main: Cover Girl - Blue Hawaii, two coats
Accent: Cover Girl - Purple Freeze, two coats
Main Glitter: Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie, one coat
Accent Glitter: Confetti - Pink Confetti, one coat
TC: Seche Vite


I tried to like this. Really I did. My mother in law has been enjoying these little glosstinis recently, and grabbed a couple for me for Christmas. I can see why she likes them. They're bright colors with an easy, two coat formula. In a different color, they might even be something I'd love. These ones just aren't doing it for me. The blue is an awkward almost-okay color of teal, and that purple is too red-leaning to work with my skin tone.


I even tried to cover it with a glitter to make it bearable for a couple of days, but it just wasn't meant to be. Purge.


Wear: Removed immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment