Sunday, January 3, 2016

Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

The Polish:
BC: Nail-Aid - Extreme Steel Hardener
Color: OPI - Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, two coats
TC: None


The was the only color I wanted from the Brazil collection, but it was only because of the name. I enjoy bossa nova music. The more I looked at the color, the more I realized I didn't care for it. When it became available at a local swap, however, I took it. Trying something for free? Sure.


I actually liked it more than I thought I would. It's a fine nude, and it doesn't look half bad on me. The formula's easy to work with, too. But how much would I actually wear this? Maybe only once or twice. I thought about keeping it for undies, but I have better undies. This one is acceptable, but I have others that are better. There's no room in my stash for "acceptable" polishes. So even though this one's fine, it's going back to the swap.

Wear: Removed immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment