Monday, January 25, 2016

Seagulls Screaming Kiss Her, Kiss Her

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Scofflaw Nail Varnish - Seagulls Screaming Kiss Her, Kiss Her, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Well, Seagulls (which seems to be named after a Japanese band) isn't quite the perfect, blue-shimmering grey that Lavish Layerings swatched it as, but I knew it wasn't going to be when I saw it described on the store site as "periwinkle blue." I decided to buy it anyway because it's still one of my colors. In person, it DOES appear to be a dusty periwinkle blue with sometimes-blue-sometimes-lavender shimmer and scattered holo microglitter. It dried a little dull, so I may want to add a layer of Gelous next time I wear it.


Blurry shot to show off the holo. Pretty, huh?


Wear: Removed on Day 5 with some lifting

No comments:

Post a Comment