Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Warm and Fozzie

OPI Warm and Fozzie (Muppets collection)

I spent a week on vacation and did not take care of my nails at all. So, here's what it looks like when that happens. This first picture is kind of a mess, but it shows the color most accurately.

It's still a bit cold out, despite being almost April, and I had one more winter color in my untrieds I wanted to put on before I dive headfirst into pastels next week.

Warm and Fozzie was totally not what I expected. It's a complicated color, but if I had to explain it, I might say that it's a coppery brown / gold duo-chrome with specks of red and green micro-shimmer. It's also a lot more sheer than expected. This is two thin coats. I definitely could have layered on more, but I didn't care enough. I like sheer polishes, but I'm not really feeling this one. It's super pretty irl and would probably be even nicer if layered thicker, it's just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment