Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Lady Muck

Butter London Lady Muck

Oh man. I love this polish. Lady Muck my first and only Butter London. It's more expensive than I would normally spend for a polish, but I had been eyeing the swatches online, so when Ulta had a $9 BL sale, I snatched it up immediately. And I'm so glad I did!

I was anxious when I first opened the bottle because the brush was smaller than I normally prefer, but it wasn't too bad. The polish itself totally made up for it. It went on so smooth and sweet. It was slightly sheer, though. I used two coats, but as you can see, three probably would have been better. Doesn't matter, it's gorgeous anyway!

Wish my pictures were better. They don't do justice to this beautiful Lady. Some shots are out of focus, some aren't color accurate. My dry winter skin is apparent, as is my lack of clean up. (I was probably just excited it wasn't another creme!) At any rate, it didn't disappoint, and I'm excited for wearing it! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment