Sunday, November 24, 2013

Green Holo

The Polishes:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Urban Outfitters - Green Holo
TC: Seche Vite


Ooooh, my goodness, I'm in love again! Green Holo is another polish that I fell in love with immediately upon application. It has a very clever, original name, I know, but just LOOK at that gorgeous linear holo! Eeeek! It's so strong! <3


And that soft green color is lovely, and the formula was a dream. One nice, smooth coat was all it took. I could hardly be believe it! My right hand had a few bumps from having an uneven base, but I hear that's common with holos. It's hardly noticeable in person, anyway. Just an all-around great polish. *swoon*


Wear: 6 days! I've heard that this brand is notorious for chips, but it wore like iron on me. I started to get minor, unnoticeable tip wear on day three, but by day six, it hadn't changed at all. I could have even worn it for another day, but I could tell that it was getting ready to peel (perhaps just because of the Rejuvicote), so I went ahead and took it off.

That was also, by the way, the easiest removal I've had in a long time. Maybe it's because I've been wearing so many glitters, it was only easy by comparison, but I just stuck my fingers in the scrubby tub for five seconds, and the entire mani just melted away. So nice! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment