Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mammoth

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
SuperChic Lacquer by Wonder Beauty Products - Mammoth (Sleigh Ride Wonderland collection, Holiday 2013), three coats
TC: Seche Vite

Mammoth is a light grey crelly with silver, gold, and iridescent blue glitter and a fine shimmer. It's gorgeous, and I just love the mix of glitters, especially the iridescent blue! Soooo pretty!


I just couldn't pass it up, so I had to swallow my pride and buy it, my first SuperChic polish. You see, I've kind of been avoiding this brand because of the awkward bottle. Now that I have it, it fits just fine on the shelf next to the other bottles, but I still think it's a little weird. See how awkward it is to hold? I know it's meant to be unique, so I try to cut it some slack. It DID have a great brush, after all, and so it gets a lot of credit for that!


Anyway, I did experience some slight dragging during application, but nothing the dabbling method couldn't solve. The glitters kind of stick up past the base just a little, even after Seche Vite, and I keep rubbing my fingers over it. Hopefully I can keep it on through the weekend. Must not pick, must not pick, must not pick!




Wear: Six days of gorgeous. I caught myself staring at my nails often since they looked like pretty little sparkling, grey galaxies. <3 It was quite convenient for wearing over Thanksgiving, actually. Any time I got bored talking with extended family, I just entertained myself by looking at my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment