Friday, December 6, 2013

Hallucinating Raindrops

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Hallucinating Raindrops, a franken, two coats
TC: China Glaze - Matte Magic

I've thoroughly enjoyed this franken on my toes, so I thought I'd give it a chance on my nails. Turns out I don't like it here as much, but that's okay. It's still great for toes.




Besides, isn't the bottle just lovely?


I just couldn't achieve color accuracy on my photos, however. I've been taking the pictures inside, in the brightest room of my house, since it's overcast-y winter now, but they never turn out exactly right. The color is a slightly lighter, prettier grey than what shows here. Plus the glitters had a great depth that didn't show up, either. Maybe it's time for a new phone with a better camera...


This last one was with the top coat, by the way. Matte Magic isn't really all that matte (or magic) after all. Maybe next time, I'll try two coats of this? Would that work?

Wear: Four days. Pretty good for a matte, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment