Thursday, December 26, 2013

Little White Polish

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Main Color: Initial Lacquer - LWP (Winter Collection, 2013), three coats
Accent: Jelly sandwich with Colors by Llarowe - Coconut (Jelly Bean collection) and Cover Girl - Gold Rush
TC: Seche Vite

Alright, so the accent didn't come off exactly as I wanted. It's just too similar to the main color. Maybe it would have been better if I didn't sandwich it? Oh well. That aside, let's get to how much I love LWP (which stands for Little White Polish, by the way. What an adorable name.)


I do believe my lemming for Girly Bits - Eggnogoholic has been slayed. I know it's not that hard to come by, especially since there was a restock this season, but still. This one has iridescent glitters in it, which makes it at least 10 times better.


It did go on slightly streaky, which isn't a surprise for a white polish, but it evened itself out after two coats, and the third coat was perfect. I've also got some texture bumps, but I'm not sure if that's from this polish or from the residue of those horrid Fancy Glosses I wore last. Meh. Either way, it's not really a big deal. It's not really very noticeable. I've also got a teal glitter just hangin' out on my pinkie, which I swear came from the bottle. Not sure what's up with that. Oh well.


Regardless, I adore this polish. It's exactly my style, and I just know I'm going to be wearing it a lot. Here's a close up, on which my skin looks especially dry and my poor application skills are apparent but which shows the iridescent glitters better. Loooove. <3

Wear: Three days. Polish on my right hand started to peel. Turns out, you have to apply polish directly after base coat. I applied it the day before here, and I guess the polish didn't stick to it. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment