Monday, December 30, 2013

Raindrops!

... What's this? ...


... No, it can't be ...


... IT IS! *swoon*

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Main: Illamasqua - Raindrops, two coats
TC: Seche Vite

Raindrops has been my biggest lemming most of the year. It was hard to come by before my polish time, but shortly after I started getting into the hobby, it was rereleased, giving everyone another chance to grab it. Still, the $18 price tag scared me off. Seriously? Twenty dollars for a single polish? I wasn't THAT far gone. Yet.


So I lemmed and lemmed. Everyone on MUA NB tried to convince me that it was too sheer, but I didn't care. I like sheer. Then they tried to sell me on near-dupes, like Contrary Polish's Ain't No Sunshine. I put them on my wishlist, but still Raindrops called to me. They tried to tell me that it was dupable with Sally Hansen's Glass Slipper, so I put in my hand at the franken dupe business and made two not-so-great franken dupes. None of this did anything to satiate my hunger.


And so my gracious aunt bought it for me for Christmas. Isn't she lovely? *wiggles fingers* I am super thrilled to finally have it and very satisfied that it stands up to all of my high expectations. *happy sigh*

Wear: Six days. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment