Saturday, December 28, 2013

Textured Glass Slippers

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Main color: Liquid Sky Lacquer - Glass Slippers, one coat
TC: Seche Vite

Alright, full disclosure, I got this bottle used at a blog sale, so I'm not sure about its history. With that in mind, upon first opening it, it seemed very thick. I thought it was going to be unusable without thinning first, but it applied acceptably and then self-leveled nicely, so I continued with the mani.


And then it was all nice and sparkly for a while. It's got a good scattered holo, though the color has just a little more yellow in it than I'd normally wear. Here's a picture in natural light that's slightly more color accurate.


And then it dried into somewhat of a texture polish, even after top coat. That's not intended, right? Meh.


Wear: Removed after one day. The scattered holo wasn't strong enough to compensate for the color and texture, neither of which are necessarily bad, I just didn't prefer them. Swap pile.

Edit: According to other bloggers, it IS supposed to be a texture polish. So at least I know that it's supposed to be the way that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment