Saturday, May 18, 2013

Exactly Out of This Pointe

Sinful Colors Out of This World
OPI My Pointe Exactly (NYC Ballet Collection)


My nails are in terrible shape from working on this house, but thankfully you can't really see under this mani, hehe. I put on some sparkle to celebrate moving day, another untried. Out of This World is a simple silver shimmer. It's quite boring, actually. While applying it, all I could think was, "This would be great for frankening!" Maybe one day.


To turn it into something that I actually enjoy, I put on one coat of My Pointe Exactly over it. It didn't do much, but it made it prettier, in my opinion. I felt a little embarrassed just wearing OoTW alone, to be honest. I'm not sure why. But MPE mutes it just a little, just enough for my tastes.


Plus the squishy look of jellies is always pleasant. I could have added another layer of MPE for more jelly-feel, but I felt like I didn't need to at the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment