Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Skyline Blue

NYC Skyline Blue

I haven't been doing my nails much recently because my husband and I recently bought a house and have been doing some work on it. This mani actually lasted less than 24 hours before getting wrecked, so mostly I've just not been caring about my nails, and when they get painted, it's usually by accident and with latex-based house paint. Meh. But the walls are all pretty much painted now, and the movers are coming in two days, whether I'm ready or not, so it'll be over soon!

Not too much to say about this polish. It's yet another pastel blue, because I can't resist them. This one has a soft shimmer in it. While taking the pictures, I was frustrated, thinking, "Man, I just can't get a color-accurate picture for the life of me!" But... actually, it's pretty accurate after all. Not as much white in the base as some other blues I have, making it not quite as pastel. Below is a picture I took from farther away, hoping to get even more color accuracy, but as you can tell, it's not really that much different from the other two.

No comments:

Post a Comment