Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pinky Sweet

Wet n Wild Pinky Sweet (Megalast Line)

Oh my goodness, I had the toughest time taking a color accurate picture! So... since I couldn't get the exact color, I decided to upload... a lot of them. Whatever. It's frustrating. At any rate, Pinkie Sweet is an adorable sheer pink with gold shimmer. It's from the new line that for some reason seems to be currently exclusive to Dollar General.










In other news, I've come to decide that Rejuvicote is the cause of my sheet-peeling-after-three-days that's been happening for the past three manis. Also frustrating! I was excited for Rejuvicote because it has such great reviews, and I was eager to see how it worked for me. I guess it vaguely helped my peeling, though not much, but the fact that it made my polish peel off leaves me completely unsatisfied. Guess I'm on the look out for another nail therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment