Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Kim-pares

Nicole by OPI - Nothing Kim-pares to Blue

Alright, my first and only NOPI. I would normally never buy something like this because I don't want to give money to celebrities. Plus I hear that the bottle sucks, especially getting the polish out towards the bottom of the bottle. But here she was, this sweet little periwinkle blue, sitting all alone at TJ Maxx for $2. I couldn't say no to her. (Surely the Kardashians wouldn't get money from TJ Maxx, right?)


And actually, I don't even like it as much as I expected to. It's a streaky creme that takes three coats to even get to a tolerable level, and as you can see from the pictures, it probably could have used another coat. I don't even know if I even like this type of color on me, anyway. (It's much more purple-leaning than the pictures let on. Definitely more of a periwinkle blue than a cornflower blue.) But at least the brush was nice. Eh, I'll hold onto her for now.


Wear: Three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment