Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dandy Lyin' Around, Decanted!

China Glaze - Dandy Lyin' Around (Avant Garden collection, spring 2013)


Ever since I decanted Dandy Lyin' Around into a Megalast bottle, it's been calling to me. "Hooooolly," I could hear it whisper every time I opened the closet where my polish is kept. "Look how pretty I am! Remember what a nice brush this new bottle has? Put me on your nails!"

Today I consented.


God, I love this bottle. What a genius idea decanting was. Unfortunately the polish is still a bit finicky, but at least it went on better than the last time! And the pictures show how gorgeous it is! Aaaah, love. <3


Aaaaand then I tried to reposition a large glitter I put over top, ruined it, got frustrated, and removed everything. Bah. ... But isn't she pretty!? (And yes, those ARE all three different pictures, not the same one posted three times. They were all too pretty and I couldn't decide between them. ;-;)

No comments:

Post a Comment