Friday, October 11, 2013

Pirouette My Glass Pink

Sinful Colors - Glass Pink
OPI - Pirouette My Whistle (Ballet collection)


I started out with Glass Pink because I hadn't worn it in a while, but after I put it on, I wanted a little more oomph to it. So I looked through my glitters and came out with Pirouette My Whistle knowing it would add a bit of sparkle while remaining delicate.


At first I didn't think I liked it. I've only tried Pirouette over cremes and jellies, never shimmers. So I actually had to tell myself that I liked it. And after a couple of hours, it became true, hehe.


Oh, and I figured out what my problem was since the last time I tried to take pictures and the silver glitters turned out like pepper. Turns out I need to photograph this polish in indirect lighting. In the full sun, where I normally take my pictures now--pepper. But stepping into the shade--beautiful.


Wear: Four days, then picked it off during a bout of work frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment