Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sparkling Garbage

Orly - Sparkling Garbage (Mash Up collection, Summer 2013)


Here's my Birthday Mani! So many sparkles! :D


I had avoided buying Sparkling Garbage, a soft green scattered holo, for the longest time, despite hearing so many good reviews from the forums and blogs. I picked it up and put it down on several trips, and then finally one day it came home with me. And, goodness, I am SO glad it did! The delicate green shade and the beautiful scattered holo are utterly gorgeous. It's very sheer, as you can see. I'm wearing three coats here, and the nail line is still visible. It would probably look great over some undies if you don't like the nail line, but of course I don't mind it at all.


Wear: Seven days, whoo!! I didn't expect NEARLY that long! However, this was the first time I've worn Seche Vite, too, so it's impossible to tell how long the wear of the polish was and how much it was helped by Seche Vite. Tip wear started to appear on day five, and after a shower on day six, I couldn't help but push back my cuticles because they were crying out for it. So I could have removed on day six, but I'm proud I was able to wait and make this mani last a whole week.

No comments:

Post a Comment